Ruby Olive Jewellery and Accessories comes from the colourful imagination of founder Skye Anderton, the primary designer of the brand. Skye has been involved in the Jewellery and Fashion Accessory industry for over 14 years, with experience in design, buying and product development. Based in London for 8 years, she moved back to Australia in 2010 and Ruby Olive was born.
Ruby Olive is the namesake of Skye's adorable grandmother. This journey has been dedicated to her.
We live and breathe colour and texture, making faces smile, losing ourselves in our imaginations, and creating a sense of community within our RO family of customers. We get our jollies from creating affordable, distinctive and fun pieces that inspire confidence and inject shots of joyful energy into whoever wears them. We celebrate traditional skills and artisan craftsmanship, making it our mission to create sustainable products with a beautiful conscience and an ethical heart.
In short, we live our lives in colour, we find hidden beauty in the every day, and we love things that are just that little bit different.
It’s all piñatas and pinwheels over here, and we wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Bold, unassuming statement pieces
- Colour, texture and distinctive designs
- Exploring known and little-known cultures of the world
- Finding inspiration and stories from the places we visit and the people we meet
- Getting excited by the big, wide world right outside our front door
- Using sustainable, raw materials and producing products that have an ethical heart
- Using sustainable raw materials and producing products that have an ethical conscience
So the moral of the Ruby Olive story is...