Ruby Olive Jewellery and Accessories comes from the colourful imagination of founder Skye Anderton, the primary designer of the brand. Skye has been involved in the Jewellery and Fashion Accessory industry for over 14 years, with experience in design, buying and product development. Based in London for 8 years, she moved back to Australia in 2010 and Ruby Olive was born.
Ruby Olive is the namesake of Skye's adorable grandmother. This journey has been dedicated to her.
At the heart of Ruby Olive is the desire to build a vibrant, interactive community which makes people laugh, smile, reflect, and rejoice in the little things in life. Ruby Olive strives to create colourful products that inspire and empower everyone they touch, through the celebration of traditional skills and artisan craftsmanship in creating affordable, distinctive and fun products which inspire confidence and a lust for life.
- Bold statement pieces that are unassuming
- Colour, texture and distinctive designs
- Exploring the known and relatively unknown cultures and destinations of the world
- Finding inspiration and stories from the places we visit and the people we meet
- Being excited by the wide world outside our own window
- Taking pleasure in the beauty of things found right in front of our eyes
- Using sustainable raw materials and producing products that have an ethical conscience